With generous funding from UJA – the Federation of New York, Paideia is happy to be able to offer micro grants that are designed to support initiatives created by Paideia alumni.
– Make sure to read through the eligibility criteria
The size of the grants is € 100 – € 1000.
Grant applications must be submitted prior to the project itself taking place. We will require a short final report within 60 days of the completion of the project, including project documentation and financial reporting. 50 % of the grant will be paid upon approval of the application and the remaining 50 % upon the receipt of a final report.
- You must be a graduate of a Paideia program – the One-Year Program, the Project-Incubator or the Paradigm Program
- The project must respond to a specific need, be feasible and logical
- The project must have a Jewish-European focus and base
- The project should be non-for profit and have a clear social benefit
Projects that are not eligible:
- Projects that go towards core costs of an organization that you work for or are linked to
- Grants cannot be re-granted to a third party
- Projects that are already finished
- Personal travel expenses for attending meetings or conferences
Projects will be evaluated based on:
- the feasibility of the project
- a sustainable platform and local support/commitment
- needs of the target population
- the Jewish-European aspect of the program
- the social benefit
- the qualitative and quantitative reach of the project
- the inclusiveness of the project
Please find the application form here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Paideia1/PaideiaAlumniMicroGrantApplicationForm
(Please note that a project budget should be uploaded)
For any questions, please email Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org.